IntegriLeads are a growing company based in Ireland. We take pride in our client relationships, but we equally take pride in how we treat our employees. IntegriLeads employees are very important to us and we all work together as a team. We aspire to create a happy positive environment for our staff to thrive. We want you to extract as much joy out of the work and seeing a client succeed as we do. In order to ensure this, we endeavor to provide an inclusive fun environment for all of the team with some perks including:
32 hour fulltime working week
Performance based bonuses
Career development opportunities
Full time position
Part time position (Tue to Thurs 9-12)
Salary is commensurate on experience.
IntegriLeads is a thriving and ambitious lead generation company on a strong growth path. As a company, our core values are important to us, integrity, communication and transparency. We hire candidates who will embrace and foster these values within our supportive environment. We pride ourselves in attracting individuals with a positive attitude and aim to employ those who naturally understand our focus on customer experience and work to identify the needs and requirements of our clients.
We are seeking to appoint full time and part time individuals to work on the service delivery support team. This role will focus primarily on email marketing & data handling. You will develop and oversee email marketing campaigns for a diverse range of our technology clients. The below is an example of some of the responsibilities but is not limited to:
· You will work with the service delivery team and report to the Operations Director
· Will have responsibility for data checks and list segmentation for each campaign
· Manage email marketing campaigns across multiple geographies & multiple messages.
· Ensure that all campaigns are 100% error-free, with correct targeting and messaging.
· Write compelling email copy
· Strong Administration and Time Management skills.
· Work well on own initiative.
• Proficiency in MS Office specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook is essential.
• Proven experience with email marketing or other suitable background
• Efficient with excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Competent Data handling
• Full time role – 32 hour working week
• Part time role – 9 hour working week
• Holiday’s pro rata and Bank holidays
• Pension Contribution (after probation period -Fulltime role)
• Laptop provided.
• Team Performance based bonuses
• A supportive and encouraging environment
• A focus on health and well-being with various initiatives
• Career development opportunities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.