Position: Prospecting Specialist
Location: Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
Working Hours: Part-Time/ Flexible
Closing Date: Friday, 6th September
IntegriLeads is a thriving and ambitious lead generation company on a strong growth path. Recent accolades include winner of Laois’ Best Start Up Business 2019 in the prestigious IBYE competition and All Star Business Accreditation “Best in Class”.
As a company, our core values are important to us, integrity, communication and transparency. We hire candidates who will embrace and foster these values within our supportive environment. We pride ourselves in attracting individuals with a positive attitude and aim to employ those who naturally understand our focus on customer experience and work to identify the needs and requirements of our clients. Our focus is on building long term relationships with our clients.
Due to expansion we are seeking to appoint a Prospecting Specialist. This role will focus primarily on generating new business appointments for the sales team internally. The below is an example of some of the responsibilities but is not limited to:
• You will develop our inbound sales leads
• You will work closely with the Sales Director identifying clients in the IT space that will be a good fit, match our culture, setting the foundations for a lasting relationship.
• You will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver agreed targets per month.
• You will generate sales leads across all channels including emails, cold calling and Linkedin outreach.
• You will be a key player in the expansion of our client portfolio and will be dealing with both sales and marketing professionals daily.
• You will be expected to manage the sales team’s diaries & allocate leads accordingly
We are an equal opportunities employer. We embrace flexible working and focus more on the completion of your role, rather than your time in the office.
We hire candidates who will add value to our business and complete their tasks effectively.
We support working parents who require some flexibility in their working hours/days.
Primary Role Requirements:
• Excellent Customer Service abilities, responding to queries in a timely manner, with a friendly and professional tone.
• Confident Communicator with a professional telephone and written manner
• Ability to achieve individual KPI’s, as well as working toward Team KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Strong Administration and Time Management skills.
• Ability to develop and submit weekly performance reports and other adhoc reports as required.
• You have a proven track record in face to face or over the phone customer service skills.
• You have a positive and friendly personality.
• You’re a team player with the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• You have experience of working to designated targets or KPI’s.
• You must have excellent spoken and written English. (additional language would be an advantage)
• You have strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
• Your phone manner and spoken voice should be clear, professional and warm.
• Your previous B2B or inside tele-sales experience will be seen as an advantage.
Cover Letter required
Your cover-letter should avoid the usual cover-letter templated introductions and rather highlight three or four reasons why we should choose you for an interview. Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org